Standard price list
Edge to edge pantograph designs & template boards
(Width x length)
Thread is included in the price and I have a wide selection of threads in stock. Including Superior, Signature and Filtec glide which are suited to the longarm machines. Additional cost for specialty threads.
Regular prices 15% Discount for new customers (1st quilt)
£50 £42.50 with 15% discount
- up to 50" x 60" £55.25 with 15% discount
£75 standard £63.75 with 15% discount
£85 standard £72.25 with 15% discount
£95 £80.75 with 15% discount
£110 £93.50 with 15% discount
£125 £106.25 with 15% discount
£140 £119.00 with 15% discount
£145 £123.25 with 15% discount
MOST PANTOGRAPHS ARE AVAILABLE AT THESE PRICES EXCEPT FOR VERY DENSE DESIGNS INCLUDING DAISY SWIRL & PAISLEY MAX.
15% discount on the following pantograph patterns for new and existing customers.
Discounts off standard prices for new customers
15% on 1st quilt
10% on 2nd quilt
5% on 3rd quilt
one offer per quilt transaction.
prices include thread (Additional cost if certain threads are chosen)
prices do not include wadding and backing.
Quilters dream poly select 93" wide £9.50/metre
Hobbs polydown plus polyester 108" wide £6.75/metre
Soft & Elegant 80/20 blend £7.75/metre
Sew simple white - 100% cotton 90" wide £8.25/metre
Cotton/bamboo blend 90" wide £9.50/metre
Sew simple black 60/40 blend 90" wide £8.75/metre
Hobbs 80/20 cotton/poly 96" wide £8.50/metre
Hobbs 80/20 cotton/poly 120" wide £10.50/metre
Hobbs 80/20 fusible cotton poly 96" wide £10.00/metre
You can of course supply your own wadding, but I do prefer to use branded products which give much better results and avoids bearding through the quilt.
White 100% cotton 115" wide £10.50/metre
Wide cotton flannel backings available in pink, cream,
white, beige £25/panel
(Approximately 90" wide)
Windsor Blue moda marble 108" wide £16.50/metre
Moda Cream on tan leaves 108" wide £16.50/metre
Moda 108" wide cream on cream leaves £16.50/metre
Moda 108" cream on cream paisley £16.50/metre
Moda 108" black marble £16.50/metre
Mustard yellow colour wash 108" £16.50/metre
Sky blue colour wash 108" £16.50/metre
Light tan colour wash 108" £16.50/metre
Purple colour wash 108" £16.50/metre
Royal blue colour wash 108" £16.50/metre
More choice of backings coming soon.
Wide backings are approximately 2.5 times the standard width fabric
Other products available
Superior threads including King Tut cotton,
Thread selection - Filtec Glide
Thread selection - Isacord
Superior threads - rainbows variegated
Thread colour charts available to view if not held in stock.
note that these are guidelines only for best results however, I do not expect every quilt to be perfect in every way and perfectly squared !
- Trim all loose threads on the back of the quilt
- Make sure all seams are well pressed
- Press the backing seams open to reduce bulk
- Remove all selvedges on backing seams
- If supplying your own backing this must be approximately 8" wider and longer than your quilt top
- If supplying your own wadding this must be approximately 6-8 inches wider and longer than your quilt top
- Please make sure that the backing and wadding is squared (if your wadding is a pre packaged larger than your quilt top, I will cut it down to size)
- If your quilt top is not squared, it will be quilted how it is received and therefore you may prefer to make your final borders wider so you can square them if required after it has been quilted.
- Note that the quilting process will shrink the quilt slightly from its original unquilted size
10. Do not baste the quilt layers together
11. If you have pieced outer borders on your quilt top, it is a good idea to stay stitch approximately 1/8th inch from the edge around your quilt which will help to avoid any stitches coming undone.
12. If you have a pieced backing, I cannot unfortunately guarantee that it will be centred to the quilt top. There are many variables in this process including the length of your backing in comparison to your quilt top, how squared the quilt top is, how the backing has been pieced and how well the backing has been pieced etc. Best results will be from a wide width fabric, or a well seamed same fabric backing. I would not refuse a pieced backing, however it will be at your risk that this does not line up with the top 100%.
Many thanks, please do not hesitate to ask me anything that you need to !
PLEASE MAKE ANY CHEQUE PAYMENTS OUT TO: MRS J CHILVER - Thank you.